Firmware Update Log
If your Corbett unit model number contains "-2016C-" AND this is the FIRST time ever you attempted to perform firmware update on Corbett, please use the instruction on the left that requires a Windows machine and firmware flashing software tool. All other situations, please use the instruction on the right that uses microSD card regardless of computer OS type (Windows, Mac or Linux).
- Added options to change SD card music playing order between shuffle and in-order. In default, music play in shuffle. To toggle between two order options, simply press and hold both "Vol+"" and "Vol-" buttons for 2 seconds until notification indicate which playing order it is set on.
- Support Siri Voice Assistant. When connected to Apple device, double click "Play/Pause" button activates Siri on your remote device. Talk to speaker mic and start a conversation with Siri.
- Removed jarring notification sound when turning on and off Corbett.
- Enabled firmware updating via microSD card function, simply copy the latest firmware, named update.upd, to microSD card, plug into card slot on the back of Corbett I S, then turn on the device. Corbett I S will recognize the file and update firmware automatically. (Do not turn off the device during this process to avoid product malfunction!)
- Updated human voice prompt to be more professionally attractive.
- Added pure sound prompt system in parallel with human voice prompt system, in case one prefers one or the other. Pressing “+” and “-” simultaneously will switch prompt system from one to the other. System default is still human voice prompt.
- Set default sound prompt volume to a more comfortable level.
- Introduced finer volume adjustment at lower sound volume to fit into quieter environment more nicely.
- Enhanced USB audio decoding stability.
- Fixed some bugs with LED light notification.
- Added mode memorization function, now device will remember the last mode it was on when turned off, then go right back to that mode when turned back on.
- Enhanced TimoLabs Stereo feature.