Firmware update Instruction
Model # Contains -2016C-
- Download lastest firmware and firmware flash tool from above and below links, respectively. Then unzip. Windows XP OS is preferrred.
- Find BurnTool.exe in unzipped folder, double click to launch application.
(Note: if prompt with "file not found", it is because no firmware has been imported yet.)
- Click “Import” icon button on software menu, then find locally downloaded latest firmware UPD file.
- Find the USB to microUSB cable that comes with the device, plug USB side into Windows computer, and do not plug in the other microUSB side yet.
- Bring out Corbett unit, press and hold Play/Pause button (the one next to power button), then plug in microUSB side of cable into Corbett, flash tool now should recognize the device and turn device icon to Yellow.
- Press “Start“ icon button to start flashing Corbett device.
- 100% Green progress bar when update is successful. Unplug all cables and enjoy !
- Download latest firmware from above link.
- Rename downloaded file name to update.upd (Very important!)
- Copy update.upd file into microSD card.
- Turn off the device.
- Plug microSD card, that contains file update.upd, into card slot on the back of the device
- Press and hold power button to power up device.
- Firmware update should start automatically, DO NOT turn device off during this process.
- Device shuts off when firmware update is complete.
- Restart and enjoy !